Event Jun 19 2013, 6:00 pm
to Jul 1 2013, 11:00 am
ID:1296085

So I feel that it's time to start my fourth BYOND membership giveaway.

For this one I think I'll do something a bit different. I want to know what exactly it is you will do with your renewed or new BYOND membership. Will you make a new game? What type of game? Will you donate to the community as well? Just tell me. What you will do, or promise you will do, judges whether or not you get a BYOND membership and what type of BYOND membership you will get. I won't judge too harshly. But I don't have much money to buy many memberships either. So it's limited to a select few.

Good luck to you all. :)

Notice: Due to some complications, I won't be able to pay for memberships until July 8. All those who have posted before the deadline will be considered for the membership giveaway.

Winners(More to come):
Ask Me to Play (July 4, 2013)
On July 9, 2013 @1:38AM EST: Angel_heat, Blast3r, DarkW0lf, and -Electric Angel- recieved memberships for 3 months each. There may be more to come so sit tight.
Hi.
Hmmm, if I get a membership I will try to finish the RP game I have been working on...it's original and all it needs is just an iconner and the full alpha release will take place :D
I want to get a membership because I just hit up the DM guide and am planning on releasing a few libraries or mini games. and I would really like it if I was a member because I'd have full access to show screenshots in the hub and such.
If you give me membership i will finish my game with a nice profile system and a battle system which am working on also a good chatting system. Right now it has no battling system so i its a RP right now but later on it will be a pvp.
If I finally get a membership for this account I can publish my game instead of just mass linking friends in skype, and MSN when it goes online. Plus the file hosting would be decent to have as well.
If this is still active, I would use it to keep working on that project I showed you.
This event ends in 30 minutes and will be awarded July 8 when I regain internet. ._.
If you give me membership i will make a game and finish it and i will make you a npc and give you all of my subscription money that i will get also i will not just waste my Membership i will be online everyday.
I'll try and give 1 membership now since I'm so eager. :3 I'll do the rest when I get home. I don't have my payment information with me lol.
In response to -Electric Angel-
-Electric Angel- wrote:
If you give me membership i will make a game and finish it and i will make you a npc and give you all of my subscription money that i will get also i will not just waste my Membership i will be online everyday.

Meh. I don't want your subscription money. I'd feel like a bully. q_q But if you ever feel like it, you can always donate to the cause of up-keeping the 'Shell Server I am trying to run. If I could ever make enough to pay for electricity and internet costs that'd be friggin' amazing. If that ever happened.. I would boost everything, making it even more faster. :)
If i get a membership i will finish my game and get subscription money and do what you did right here buy a membership for one person per week and donate the rest of the money to BYOND.

I promise.

My game: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1312164
I'd love to buy you one but I can't unless I have enough money to buy everyone who posted before the deadline. Your game looks nice.
Gave a few more.
Thank you so much for buying me BYOND membership Xirre.
No problem. Keep your promise. :)
Of course man :P
Thanks Xirre.
No problem.
Jitta is another winner.
Page: 1 2