:O
Mines about to run out, so I am entering all of the membership giveaways lol. I'm still working on my game "The Olympians". I also try to be as helpful as I can to any and all people who ask for it.
In response to Chwgt
Same lol xD
But this one ended already. q_q No more entrants. >:|
Well mine's a early entry for the next one then xD
Lol. Okay. I won't be hosting one next week though. August is my payment month. For my college and for a website. I have a lot of things to pay.
Second one i'm assuming
Second one what? :o
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Second one what? :o

Your next giveaway xD
It'll be my 5th. :o
Hm. I'm currently enrolled in SnipeDragon's membership giveaway, and it's based on random drawings-- If you wish to take that into consideration, feel free not to give me one.

That said... With a byond membership, I'd likely create a hub for a game that I've been wanting to work on for a while now, and get that properly running. Specifically?

http://www.byond.com/games/Ginseng/LandsofLegend

The above is a game that I used to play a lot. It isn't played too often anymore, except for when you graciously allowed me to host a developmental version not too long ago, and I've been wanting to develop up a spiritual successor. Not a remake of it...

But a game that I would like to play, and that can capture the same feeling. Just something I'd like to do.

Aside from that? With it, I'll end up gently abusing the fact I can send messages to more people, and likely ask a few people about coding questions or make requests over sources or other things, and maybe see if I can't make pretty accounts.

I don't really know a ton that I could do with it, I admit, but I'd like to have one and to be able to use it, because I do know some things. Just can't properly afford one under my current personal situation.

Anyway-- Thanks. For giving away byond memberships, and helping the community as you do. It's appreciated, as I'm sure you're often told.

Hey Decius Rein, not to deter Membership, but keep in mind that hubs are free to all as of a few months ago, so venture forward with your game! Also, with the 499 pager messages are open to everyone. Membership gets you the ad-free experience, file space, and some bonuses in games, but the main purpose is to show support for BYOND and feed the developers.
*Thumbs up to Tom*

@Decius: I can't buy memberships though. August is when I start school and I have quite a few payments to make in this month as well.

Perhaps September. I'll make a new post so you'll know when I'm able to donate again. :)
Noted! And thank you. I suppose I am still living... a bit ago.
Page: 1 2