ID:1302055

Resolved
BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 7.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

I dont know if this is supposed to happen, but I'm unable to see everyone on my friends list that are online. I can only see a selected few. Also, I cant seem to find where my favorite games are listed.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I tried logging in and logging out, aswell as closing BYOND.

Expected Results:
To be able to see alll my friends and view my favorites.

Actual Results:
Not appearing or unable to find.

Does the problem occur:
Every time.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
Before this new pager.

Workarounds:

Can you tell me which exact version number you're using? (You can also just edit the report, choose Other... for the version, and type in the full version number.)

If your pager has connected to the hub so that you have a Friends tab, you should be able to see all your friends. The friends list will show you a list with the online friends at the top, and offline friends at the bottom; scrolling down will show you more offline friends. You can change your list to show your online fans as well. Are you aware of any specific friends that you knew were online (and public) who weren't listed?

With the Friends tab present, your favorites should be accessible too. Go to the Games tab and use the dropdown list, and you should see an option to view your favorites.
Version:

•Windows [zip] [499.1195]
◦Runs on Win98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
◦Play great games or create your own!

Well Im able to see my friends now but can not locate my favorites.
Could you maybe do a screen shot?
I wonder if the favorites are having a similar problem to the friends list. Although you should be able to see the Favorites as an option if the Friends tab is available, at least. There's an issue with the Home tab that will be fixed in the next release, that I think is impacting a number of things.
I'm closing this report, as I believe this was caused by the Home tab bug which was fixed in a followup release, and there has been no further report of trouble.
Lummox JR resolved issue