Text mode dynamic lighting system.
----- version 2.0 ----- 07/21/05
- Reworked a lot of the code to make it more suitable as a library.
- Added in Rotate() and Spin(). Rotate uhh... rotates a light between two angles, while spin just spins the light in circles.
- Seperated the demo and documentation. Also, the documentation is much more extensive.
- Some other minor changes were made
----- version 1.3 -----
- Finally a library!
----- version 1.2 (demo) -----
- Fixed a bug that was screwing up all the lights. They wouldn't turn on.
----- version 1.1 (demo) -----
- Lights can be rotated during runtime
----- Initial release - version 1 (demo) -----
- Movable atoms light up when stepping into light.
- Lights may have their intensity and fov changed during runtime. The direction, however, can not be changed like this.
- Light doesn't penetrate walls.
Jul 7 2005, 12:00 am