Soul Devourer

by Kenryuto1
An Original Game Still In Construction.So Just About All Good Suggestions Are Most Likely Going To Be In The Game.Looking for more staff.
ID:1306219

Soul Devouer Staff

Kenryuto

Programmer,Owner

Deadlypure
GM,Programmer,PixelArtist

Development
Welcome to Soul Devourer a game started by Kenryuto1 brought to you.We Plan On taking this game far to improve everything for players to join.You can Choose to from becoming a Meister or a weapon with the choice of Soul Pistols,Ninja Weapons ,and a Scythe Along with alot more to be Added.Do Not hesitate to tell us what needs improving or any ideas.

Start it up!!!!
We might be Looking for people who can icon original good enough that me and ken can approve.
The posting is a bit deceiving. It's a fan game made from an anime, so it would really be an original fangame.
Needs original icons...
In response to BluEXWarrior
Were working on it
How do i play this ._.
Gonna start working on buildings soon
you rly did it deadlypure xD you really did it ty :D
well man if I put'd more work into this it'd be better i work on my nng rip,this,2 originals atm focued on one orignal tho
k
Cool game but...you do know you cant go through the portal to the training area right?
This game is so broken even Bob the fucking Builder can't fix it.

I'm instructed to "Go to the Kyoshin Wasteland." When I click the verb, my character (Which is supposed to be a Scythe, but is a human) just turns to the right.

There are no icon move states, it's as if I just teleport to each tile.

The game's screen is so zoomed out if I were to take a 100x scope to the screen, I'd still be struggling to focus on any one pixel.

The title screen is bland and generic, the creation is beyond disrepair, and the game's description is not of human comprehension.

The basic concept of the game is, in my opinion, stupid.

In short, the game is worse than a rip, it's an overall failure to reach even the smallest of expectations.
We honestly haven't been focused on this you derp and Ik its fucked up im gonna be honest im just pretty lazy to reupload with it fixed therefore I don't care much and work on other games.This game is not even that much done yet yes the pixel could use some zoom in but lets see you try to code buddy
Actually, I'm a pretty avid coder.

I code for Naruto: Shinobi Warriors, and I am also coding for Pokemon Phantom Reborn II. (Though I plan to retire from the latter.)

Both are, what I feel, to be easy to use games that work and look nice.

Also, I apologize for the condescending attitude of my post, I was just trying to point out flaws in a slightly comedic fashion. I can see that it wasn't incredibly funny.
its ok man like I said we haven't been focused on this much espically me i could carelss atm and good for you
how much longer???
I'm sorry I kind of stop development you would have to message the owner to as him if he gonna continue it and if he says no message me lol
still waiting v.v
Im Still here 0-0 <3