ID:1306460

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.116
Applies to:DM Language

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I narrowed down the issue this post originally thought was a maptext issue- but have since edited to my new understanding of the problem.

I have two maps placed on my interface one positioned on the very upper part and the other bellow it.

The higher one acts as a top bar making use of the disable option- giving me both the customization that screen objects provide but the functionality of dragging the window around.

The Issue is: It would appear that the second map almost 75% of the time doesn't have hardware mode on and is instead blurry. Occasionally both will be on, but the bottom and default map used for playing never, ever, has this issue- only the second.

Edited the post to what I determined is the issue. (maybe?) Anyone experience a similar issue or have insight? :(
Can you upload a demo? please.
I can't seem to replicate it in a new environment. I'm going to keep doing tests I guess. :|

For one thing it only seems to happen when I have text being used- but in my new environment it's not happening at all. I'm going to guess it's something very minor and it my fault.