ID:13092

Due to unforseen circumstances (i.e. more than 5 people in my real life knowing about this website) I've had to delete all my blogs.
Aww man :O
Does that mean no more blog posts? :'(
That means that most of them were most likely fake and he didn't want them to see him...
OR!
It could mean that he doesn't want his friends to know about his views and opinions.
This is precisely why I don't blog about anything I might not want friends, relatives, or business associates to see (not that I can think of much in my life that fits into that category!).

There was an interesting article recently about how companies are now googling prospective employees and basing hiring decisions in part on what information they find online. A company may look down on someone having a Myspace profile depicting drunken parties, etc. People have also gotten fired for what they post on their blogs.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/05/25/2027232
Yeah, we were talking about what Mike said in Business Ownership class a littile while ago.

I use my BYOND blog more than my livejournal (although I recently cleared the BYOND blog out.)
Heh, googling my real name comes up with nothing. Although I don't consider it a secret, I think it best to keep a line between the real life me and the internet me.

On the internet, I am Scoobert Steinbeck. That is all you really need to know, but with a little digging, you could easily find out my real name, address, and phone number. On time I got a phone call from a BYONDer who figured out my phone number, I was currently in a chat room with him, so it was no big shocker.

A few people in my everyday life know about BYOND, and have at least seen me glancing at the BYOND Blogs. These people will not get any new news off of my blog, so I have nothing to hide.

I'll let businesses google me all they want... unless I accedently put "Steinbeck, Scoobert S." in the name field, but that is unlikely.
Hahaha, weak.
"This is precisely why I don't blog about anything I might not want friends, relatives, or business associates to see "

I wish I had some of these :\
I had to do it too. What was on yours that was so sensitive?
heh. I mainly don't blog about personal going ons for these reasons:
  • None of you guys really care
  • It's not really anyones business
  • I like keeping that stuff too my self

• Some times I post something, but no one ever reads my blog anyday.
DarkCampaigner: More or less, yeah.

BigBoiD: The latter.

Scoobert: Googling my real name actually does come up with something.

Ben G: Mainly ideas/opinions about certain subjects. As well as certain information about my life which I generally keep hidden from real life people.

Smoko: I think most people read the lastest 3 blogs when ever they log on, although they may not always post a comment. I know I read tons of blogs in the latest blogs section without ever posting a comment.
No, Traiken.
DeathAwaitsU DeathAwaitsU
sux2bu, i guess. not much you can say, really...
Google says I died 61 years ago.
Thats sucks :( I dont care if anyone irl finds this because i know they never will and i dont have anything to hide
DEATH :O AINT SEEN U IN A WHILE AGAIN :O WHAT U BEEN UP TO ONLY PEOPLE IVE SEENLATELY BEEN SUPERHIMURA AND TRAIKEN A BIT :O NOT U OR DEWM OR DEBIL :( ETC.
Hey can you buy me a Byond membership? I need to make games with my group but isnt possible to make good ones without it.PLease buy me a membership.Thank you.

~Billy~
Chaos: Go to Freeze Tag or something, Doom's started hosting it again. I've not been up to much, just wasting my life away.

Blistering: You can make perfectly good games without a membership. Having a membership does not in any way help you make games, it only helps advertise which isn't a necessity until you first make your game. I might consider buying you one if you show me the completed project and if I like it.
Hahahaha.
Page: 1 2