ID:1310617

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Every time me and my sister try to get in the same game the game fails to connect. this did not happen until the game was updated so I guess that it came with the update.
So what do you need help with?
That's a game-specific issue. Nothing we can do to really help you here.
If you are using the same key to login, only one key is allowed per game. So if your sister signs into "Riku30" and you sign into "Riku30" and try to connect to the same game, one of you will be kicked out.
Thank you for getting back with me so soon, but her account is coda444 and we have tried diffrent games. and other people can get into the server. we even tried it buy her hosting and me trying to get into the game, but it still won't work.
In response to Riku30
What does the connection say when it fails? Just ....failed?
Perhaps you were banned?
In response to SilencedWhisper
Unlikely since they've said it's the same issue across multiple games.
yeah, it just says connecting.....failed
I am not sure but could you both have the same IP address?

Maybe that is causing the issue?

Or maybe your router is blocking you or a firewall issue?

and if it is just for one game, perhaps you are IP banned.

I could be wrong on all accounts but I figured I would throw out some ideas.

Good Luck!

PS maybe take a screen shot of what happens and post it for more help and state what systems you are using and what game, also if all else fails contact the creator or a higher up for that game and let them know whats going on.

In response to Bloodocean7
He has stated it's on multiple games, so he's not likely banned, and it fails the connection, not closes it; so I don't think a ban would do that. There's really no need for a screen shot here, since it's a very simple issue that I have no answer to at the moment.
thanks guys, but we were able to get in the same game before, but that was before the 4.0 update.
So... do none of the admins have anything to say about this
Your problem is a difficult one to try and diagnose because it more than likely is a problem on your end regarding your network setup, give them some time, I know you've been patient but the BYOND forums are wonderful place to get help on almost anything if you just give it enough time.
Okay, thank you