ID:1310848

It is my birthday.. OK going to work for the day. Hope everything on BYOND is going well. And stay strong Tom!
I was the FIRST to wish him happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! (:
Happy Birthday. :P
Ripper man5 wrote:
It is my birthday.. OK going to work for the day.

LOL that's the first time I ever heard someone say that. Usually it's "it's my birthday, gonna invite some hoes and get wasted".

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday :D
Have a happy birthday, Ripper Man5. Shame you have to work on your birthday, but hopefully after you have fun.
Happy Bday !
Happy birthday kip :)
Happy birthday
Happy birthday~ ;)
:I
Happy Birthday Rippy!
That's one depressed penguin :(
I remember when I posted a "birthday post", it got deleted. That says a lot, since this post isn't deleted.
This is not just n birthday post. I wished everyone good luck and making sure BYOND is doing good and hoped tom is doing good too.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
I was the FIRST to wish him happy birthday!

In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
This is not just n birthday post. I wished everyone good luck and making sure BYOND is doing good and hoped tom is doing good too.

tom is good, we made 6k last month so rest assured that extra thousand went toward making sure tom's noodle supply is fully stocked
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:

*Hope *a *wish *make *Tom

Also, happy birthday Ripper man5. I observed, that your in the top donation list, thank you for donating over, 1,000 dollars to BYOND. I'm happy to see people that want to keep this community alive and help Tom and Lummox JR.
Page: 1 2