ID:1311889

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 16.0.912.77
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
So, I was coding in some windows for this guy's game so I created a few windows because he wanted me to. I go to the windows section created a new window i then go to the window and right clicked it and press Visible for it cant be visible now each time i log in i see a blank window which i can't exit out of I'm not sure how this why this happened. Also the window leaves when i click the bag then i exit it.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1.Make a new window
2.Make it in invisble
3.Transparent it
4.The window will come up with nothing on it and you can't exit it out.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
obj/hud
Bag
screen_loc = "1,1"
icon = 'Hud.dmi'
icon_state= "Bag"
layer=MOB_LAYER+21
Click()
winshow(src, "Bag")

Expected Results:
No window will show when i start the game only
when i click the hud.
Actual Results:
A blank window shows up in start up and just stays there until i press the bag then exit the window.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Every time

When does the problem NOT occur?
NEVER

ScreenShots:

Can you provide a test project of this? I'd be willing to bet the problem is a setting in your skin.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Can you provide a test project of this? I'd be willing to bet the problem is a setting in your skin.

The big one left, so I think it is a setting in my skin.

I think, it has to do with this.

obj/hud
Bag
screen_loc = "1,1"
icon = 'BagHud.png'
layer=MOB_LAYER+21
Click()
winshow(usr, "Bag")
In response to Snowray
I'm not sure what you mean; do you mean the issue is no longer happening and I should close the report, or that you're having only part of the problem show up now? If it's the latter, I'll need more detailed information, and probably a test project or at least a copy of the skin.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lh5le99xy7b2fhp/Skin.dmf

thats the skin.

Also, it only happens to transparent windows.
When i take the title bar away it disappears........
Apologies for the delay in getting to this; however it appears the Skin.dmf file is no longer available. Is this issue still happening?

I'll still need more detailed information to see this in action. I've tried testing this several ways and nothing happens.