ID:1314739

Hey, i'm new in BYOND and new to doing pixels i looked over the other pixels i was surprised. So, i made a bunny to add to my avatar when i get membership its not finished. But, i want to show you guys my Bunny right now.

Great bunny, not sure what kind you are looking for, but right now kinda looks like a fudge pop bunny, still cool looking.
It looks like a rapist washing machine. I'd also like to add, that is not pixel art... Looks like you went onto ms paint played with the colors your given along with the rectangle tool.

Well played.
It's quite funky looking :P
In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
It looks like a rapist washing machine. I'd also like to add, that is not pixel art... Looks like you went onto ms paint played with the colors your given along with the rectangle tool.

Well played.

First of all, i did go to mspaint i didn't use the rectangle tool i actually drew it with the brush then outlined it with the black brush i did all of this without a rectangle tool.

In response to -._.DreamBunny._.-
-._.DreamBunny._.- wrote:
Wissam wrote:

Well played.

First of all, i did go to mspaint i didn't use the rectangle tool i actually drew it with the brush then outlined it with the black brush i did all of this without a rectangle tool.
Impressive. And you call this pixel art ?

Reminds me of a paper bag hand puppet :)

I kind of like it. It's simple, a little too big for an avatar, I believe, but it would definitely let me know who's post it is ;)
In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:

Well played.

@Wissam
It counts as a pixel art when you zoom in and you do the pixels boom! Pixel art.

@Flick
Thank, you for you're reply and it really looks like the paper bag bunny :D.
In response to -._.DreamBunny._.-
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:

Well played.

@Wissam
It counts as a pixel art when you zoom in and you do the pixels boom! Pixel art.

@Flick

I believe pixel art is when you design a peice by drawing pixel by pixel. What I believe your doing is vector art. Which isn't bad either I suppose.
In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:

Well played.

@Wissam

@Flick

I believe pixel art is when you design a peice by drawing pixel by pixel. What I believe your doing is vector art. Which isn't bad either I suppose.

No, vector art is a completely different thing. This is Oekaki.
In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:
Wissam wrote:

Well played.

@Wissam

@Flick

I zoomed in and did it pixel by pixel.
The bunny is funny and recognizable. It is not vectorart, it indeed reads as oekaki because it doesn't use much or any showable pixelart-techniques.

Vector art doesn't lose it's sharpness when you zoom in, this one obviously does.
Not pixel art but oekaki as stated above.
a bunny :O ?

In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
a bunny :O ?

It looks amazing o.o.
Well thank you, I hope it gives you an idea on how to draw them or some pixel art in general, or you could use it if you wanted, but yeah you should hack it apart.