ID:1315263

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.116
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I cannot post updates to hub nor username feed.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Log into pager.
2. Make sure I'm online pager by sending a message and getting a response.
3. Try to post an update.

Expected Results:
The update is posted and shows on my pager.

Actual Results:
No update shows up, and friends/fans confirm it was not posted.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? Only the latest pager.
In other user accounts? No.
On other computers? Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur?
Only for a few people on my friends list that may not have updated. Most people don't post updates at all because they too have troubles with it.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
Beta Pager.
Workarounds:
None that I know of.
Not sure if it's related but this has been my Feed tab ever since I started using the new pager(meaning since the new pager was in public beta). It showed up how it is supposed to only three or four times ever, so yeah. Didn't report it since I figured somebody else would at some point.

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Not sure if it's related but this has been my Feed tab ever since I started using the new pager(meaning since the new pager was in public beta). It showed up how it is supposed to only three or four times ever, so yeah. Didn't report it since I figured somebody else would at some point.

[img]

Not really that related, because my tab shows up, I just try to type and it lets me type in the input, however when I hit Enter to post, nothing happens.

Used to work, doesn't anymore.

Edit: Now it seems to work. Maybe it's when I'm compiling or running a game that it doesn't work.
In response to Kumorii
That was fixed for me in .1197 I believe, have you updated past that?

OP:
The updates work fine for me and apparently everyone in my 'friends' list, since I have to delete at least three people a week for spamming me with 'updates'.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
That was fixed for me in .1197 I believe, have you updated past that?

OP:
The updates work fine for me and apparently everyone in my 'friends' list, since I have to delete at least three people a week for spamming me with 'updates'.

I believe I have. Mostly the problem is when compiling or connecting to a game it doesn't post it and instead just clears the text box w/o actually sending.