ID:1320887

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.116
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I press join on the game and dream seeker does not start. It refuses to start, then I go onto the website but it still wont start up

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? The last version it worked.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

(Kidding, tech support humor)

Anyway, is this happening in only one game, or in all games? Try uninstalling and reinstalling BYOND if you could.
Kikaichu, we'll need more details to be able to help. For example, we need to know the name and hub path of the game you've tried, whether this happens in other games, etc.

Which exact version of 499 are you running?

What exact steps are you taking when you go to join the game?

When you say DS doesn't start, do you mean nothing comes up at all, not even a splash screen?

When this happens, is dreamseeker.exe listed in your processes in your Task Manager?
i got the same problem and my friend savage did aswell it shows up in the program list under processes but not in current task manger bar it random happened ot me after trying to log back into a game after i logged off
Does this happen on every game or on one specific game? I suspect it might just be a faulty skin, you should try clearing your cache and then running the game again.
i did and it didn't work i was abel to access other game sbut for sum reason the game wouldn't let me in i cleared catche didn't fix it it wa sonly till i reisntalled byond tha ti gaine dacess back