ID:1323114

Here's that dragon I mentioned I was going to draw.

A lot of people may think my art inspires them.. That's because I'm just a step above the average "non-artist"

So what I can draw is within their sights and it makes them feel the urge to try and do better art, which happens quite often. :D

My process.

My arts too happy.. I swear it was meant to be scary.

http://files.byondhome.com/Teka123/somthing22.png
I like that grass. Nice grass. ._.
Well that compliment.. It'll do. thank you
Lol. Nice Dragon too. :) Keep up the awesome work. I need to start doing what you're doing so I can make some art for my game.
See, those step-by-step images. Just amazing. The little things are the ones that matter so much, haha. I love the dragon, and the grass is very nice as well. :D
Very nice drawing Teka. :D
Grass. Nice.
God damn! Grass stealing all the limelight! Well i guess tree's with that style was the main thing i learnt from Zete lol.

Thanks anyway guys :).
It's just that the tail seems a bit off perspective. If it is supposed to be at that angle then I'm assuming it's coming at us from the picture and thus, should be a lot bigger.
Me likey
Teka please stop ruining your perfectly fantastic grass with dragons.

I request a revised piece with 100% less dragons.

I like grass. ^-^ Grass is good. Lmfao. Honestly, that grass is truly amazing though. :o
Light source needs more clarity, and dat grass. You should try doing scales on the dragon.
He needs to sell that grass. ._. He'd be rich.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
He needs to sell that grass. ._. He'd be rich.

Teka Co Mafia already sells "grass"