Oh man, yeah let me donate once I upload this next video. Promise.
In response to XzDoG
XzDoG wrote:
Oh man, yeah let me donate once I upload this next video. Promise.

Kay, and slide me 5 year membership to. <3
Yeah I got you, im still sitting on money from when I used to sell GM in my games!
In response to XzDoG
You just lost all respect.
In response to Neimo
Neimo wrote:
You just lost all respect.

Dang! Can I buy you a membership too? Sorry man.
I won't love you if I don't see a 5 year slipped to me.
In response to XzDoG
Sure thing, I'll be expecting it within 24 hours. Mine is almost out.
what is this i don't even...
Axe rob & super ant x are my best friends!!
We could all be friends <3

with a little cash...
Can you buy me a zebra-striped couch in Habbo Hotel? I'll be your best friend forever mate, I swear.
habbo is still around?

back down memory laneeeeee
This must be your fifth comeback, Xz.
Don't call it a comeback.
He's been here for years!
XzDog will it trouble you purchasing me a membership?
Haha Habbo. Good times. They ruined themselves what with the merge and all. They failed to realize that it wasn't just a hotel, it was a business.

And the habbo stock market crashed when they merged hotels with their respective rares and super rares turning millionaires into nothingnaires. The marketplace was already enough to crash the market but then the merge. I quit thereafter. Then they had the global mute thingy.

Now they can barely manage 5k average people on a hotel with 5 previously hotels merged when they were averaging waaaay more with just 1 hotel.

Whoever is calling the shots is killing them. I miss it though.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
No one can compete with Branks.

Not even Tupac. Also Branks's rap name is Bizzy B so make sure you refer to him as that when discussing rap topics.

I thought it was Brankenstein.

Both are acceptable. Also word on the street is he's starting his own music label called Real Recognize Real. Be on the lookout for that.
Indeed check out our track from BYOND MIXTAPE vol 1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zeyc18SdLY
In response to XzDoG
XzDoG wrote:
Indeed check out our track from BYOND MIXTAPE vol 1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zeyc18SdLY

Just beautiful.
Page: 1 2 3 4