ID:132379

Or Tom/Lummox Jr for that matter. They were payed money for me to have the ability to utilize their engine's "accessories", should they not attempt to see that their customers are content with their volunteer moderators?

It seems they don't like to answer posts with the words 'dim-witted and immature' in the title. Well, I'd have to say that's them being 'dim-witted and immature'. Sorry, just had to throw that out there for self-benefit.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Or Tom/Lummox Jr for that matter. They were payed money for me to have the ability to utilize their engine's "accessories", should they not attempt to see that their customers are content with their volunteer moderators?

When you paid your money you agreed to a Terms of Service and etc. that indicated they were able to block your utilization of their services if they felt it suitable. Essentially, deal with it.
Moderators are volunteers, therefore they probably don't want people contacting them individually. Some of us do post contact information on our blogs, but that's entirely our choice to do so. Otherwise, your best bet is the pager.

To contact Tom or Lummox JR (possibly Stephen001 (I'm not sure who can do what anymore)) directly, you can use the contact form.

(Oh, and Fizzy is correct in what he says. Terms of Service link is located under "Community" in your headbar.)
Customer complaints are best handled via the Support form.