ID:132613

I would like to really see some specific kind of color that would appear as mask on your ported icons. Maybe you could even custom set it. I'm pretty sure nobody would mind having 0,0,1 or 1,0,0 as a mask color because I'm pretty sure the human eye probably couldn't distinguish the difference between that and 0,0,0. This would be a really cool update because people that like to make their icons with other programs wouldn't have to port them into smaller portions and align them. This can get tricky and be time consuming!
192,192,192 used to work, if it doesn't now. There's probably a reason it was taken out, if it was.
You can use a program like Paint.net to make the background of an image transparent before importing/using it.
In response to Kaiochao
That was way back in the day, before BYOND 4.0. It was taken out once Dream Maker and DMIs supported transparency, so a mask color was no longer necessary. Would've been more convenient had it been left in, though.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Paint.net

The link in that post is to a version two updates behind. In that case (except the unlikely event in which the newer versions are problematic) you better not give a link at all and let the reader do the exercise of using Google or link to the program's site (I don't really see how is it an "impossible spammy pain to navigate" as there's a "menu" at the top of every page and there are at least 2 obvious links to the download page in the front page, from which it takes only another 2 clear clicks to reach the file).
In response to Kaioken
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
The link in that post is to a version two updates behind.

The program has an updater built right in to it.

I don't really see how is it an "impossible spammy pain to navigate" as there's a "menu" at the top of every page and there are at least 2 obvious links to the download page in the front page, from which it takes only another 2 clear clicks to reach the file.

The main page has stuff thrown all over it, most of which are worthless ads. And though it does have a download link on the top menu, its nothing overly noticeable - like say Donate.
After that initial page, you get sent to yet another confusing page, which most of the time has a completely fake - most likely some spam/adware/spyware/virus - Fake download link on it to something that nobody wants.
Then the download "link" on that page is yet again confusing and muddled in with countless other crap.
Then after clicking that "download" link you get sent to yet another page with useless ads and a non-direct display of important information.