BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 28.0.1500.72

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
The keyword spawn isn't highlighted

spawn
sleep

Most of the recent keyword additions haven't been added to the website syntax highlighter yet.
I wasn't sure if spawn/sleep were always highlighted, in fact I felt pretty sure they weren't a while ago, but felt like I'd mention it none the less.
While it could be argued that sleep and spawn are control keywords like for or while, traditionally they've been treated just like other built-in procs rather than keywords. I think either highlighting them or not is correct.
Last I checked, if statements were pretty much treated like built-in procs
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
While it could be argued that sleep and spawn are control keywords like for or while, traditionally they've been treated just like other built-in procs rather than keywords. I think either highlighting them or not is correct.

They're highlighted within Dream Maker now, they should be highlighted on the website, that's the purpose of this thread.
Numbers are also not highlighted on the forum yet.
I'd like to bump this, since try/catch were just added to the forum's syntax highlighter.

Strange that red numbers, and blue spawn/sleep haven't been added yet.
I'll add sleep and spawn to the highlights in a future update.

Highlighting numbers is something I don't foresee happening on the forums; the markup would be kind of problematic. However I've long considered changing the DM highlighting to JS-only, and if that happens at some point then the markup issue goes away.
Kaiochao resolved issue
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
 sleep

Most of the recent keyword additions haven't been added to the website syntax highlighter yet.

success