Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1327668

Yesterday I started the game, I saw Inu banning all one. So I read the guide and I started play.

I was studying and Inu mutted OOC so I said in admin help to he unmute to I ask someone to do a Give-out event to i get my 1st pokemon.

1st they (adms or gms) said i need talk with my profesor but i didn't find he. So i asked again and they banned me.

i don't have sense to how get my 1st pokemon I'm banned and that video doesn't help to finda the profesor room.
Their royal dickfags in this game you know the slut owner of this game or whatever this piece of fuck is, hires his local slut buddies to be admins and gms, so thats why they were royal dickfags to you
Dude if your just gonna rage on the game why would you go through so much trouble? Its as if you want everyone to know about your gay 3 way fantasies and you have nothing better to do then cry like a little girl.
Oh and Dan i can talk to the person who banned u if u give me the name but as for finding the professor its all done icly, using admin help or ooc is against the rules for that.
In response to Daking13
Don't worry i don't want play this game anymore. is so much hard to wait a give-out event so i prefer play other game ^^.