ID:1328190

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
For editing DMIs, I think it would be super helpful if there were a color picker tool, like in paint.

For those who do not know what a Color Picker is, it's a tool that lets you pick a color on the image itself to make that color the primary or secondary color depending on what click you use.

Its hard to pick a certain color when your working with colors that are slightly different, so with a color picker you won't need to navigate in the Colors in use box (especially when your working with gradients, and the dmi files has other colors your not using on that image!). With a color picker tool, I think it would be very helpful in saving time and being more efficient.

Thankyou for your consideration!

Locate?
Nadrew resolved issue (Redundant)
In response to NNAAAAHH
You can also use Ctrl+Leftclick and Ctrl+Rightclick as a shortcut.
In response to DarkCampainger
That I know, thanks for providing additional information unto my seemingly lacking post. I figured once they realized there was a locate in the icon editor, they'd be forced to look more into it and find things like this themselves.
Ohh, sorry... I didn't know locate did that, it sounded a lot different from color picker >_<.
I'd be comfortable eventually switching to an all-icon button layout, as that would be clearer. A medicine dropper icon is pretty standard for this kind of thing.