Final Fantasy: Kouten

by DarkRaizeo
Kouten is a Final Fantasy VII-based role-playing text-based game which provides the players with great roleplay experience with a mature audience.
ID:1329487

Kouten is a Final Fantasy VII-based role-playing text-based game which provides the players with great roleplay experience with a mature audience. The system is made to enhance the role-play as much as possible, so there will be minimal need of administration.

Rules

• The player of Kouten should always keep a mature attitude. This is to provide the players with a greater experience. Punishment for childish behavior may range from a mute to a ban from a single period of 24 hours to a permanent ban.
  • The game is still in alpha-testing, so if you'll find any bugs, be sure to report them to the admins or post into the 'Suggestions' sub-forums on the forums.

• Update Log:

• February 9, 2014
  • I lost track.

• September 11, 2013
  • The hub was made, and the game's maker decided to stop being a little b***h and made some long description of the game as well, so yay.

Copyright © Final Fantasy-- lol who the fuck am I kiddin'? I have no rights. :c