1. Default verb category for mobs. This would work sorta like the default_verb_category client variable, except it would apply to mobs. ie: mob/GM/default_verb_category="GM" or obj/Equipment/default_verb_category="Equipment". It would help save on space and repeat coding.
2. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but when you select to clean compile, it only gives you the warning the first time you do it, and doesn't get reset until you reopen DM.
3. Folder Tree. It'd be nice if we at least had the option to view empty folders in the File tree in DM. It would also be very useful if we could create folders directly from the file tree, or at least somewhere in DM. And again, being able to delete folders.
4. Links in Stat Panels: it would be somewhat useful if stat panels could handle HTML 'a href' links, they already support HTML. It can be simulated with an object, but that can provide less than desired results in certain situations.
5. I saw a recent request for this somewhere I think, but. the default file system location for BYOND is "C:\Windows\system32". Its quiet a pain having to constantly navigate out of there, It'd be much nicer if it default to the directory you install BYOND to, or at least it could remember what directory you were last in between sessions (which DM and DD seem to do but DS doesn't).
6. Instead of the little drop-downy file tree thing we get when selecting the location for a New Environment in DM, would it be possible to have the full browsing window?
7. A version of isicon() that detects if something is actually a .dmi. Right now you can check its extension, but that can be faked. Not sure if you could check some alternative internally.
8. When editing hub entry's information, the box takes both HTML and plain text at face value. This is a major pain to work with. An option for both, HTML, or plain text would be good.
9. Ctrl+A when editing a map could select the entire current z layer.
10. Ctrl+V when editing a map with an area selected could repeat-paste whatever is in the clip board inside that area until it gets full.
11. Requested Before: add an option, or just all out stop the pager notification bubbles when in a full-screen application.
12. Display the splash screen on the task bar when downloading a game, or at least make it so you can't close the pager so they stay linked together.
13. Somebody Requested This Before: Some way to determine the amount of frames in a certain icon_state and/or that icon_state's duration.
14. New features for flick() that allow you to pick a start and stop frame.
15. Interface control: pager. If I remember correctly, back in 3.4 the pager was built right into the interface of the game you were playing. It could be handy if we could do that now. We would basically just need what can be seen from the friends tab.
16. Default interface window positions. This can easily be done at login with a winset, but having options to set the default starting position for interface windows couldn't hurt.
Apr 19 2009, 5:01 am