Ninja: Evolution

by SasukeHawk
Ninja: Evolution
Begin your very own ninja adventure in this fast-pased Shinobi game based on Naruto https://discord.gg/tT5FrWb bleach fairy tail anime
I been away sadly no computer. Was on a piece of shit but I got a beast as computer now and I'm back better than ever. Lol
We couldn't be happier to have you back on board! :D

- Did you put your BYOND pager status as offline? Cause that's what it says you are.. o,o
Idk haven't downloaded the pager yet. Atm I'm at work on my phone buy when inget home I'ma install it and get it set up.
And you guys to nice to add me in the credits lol didnt have to after I went ghost on yall lol
Sweet, it'll be great to have you back, then.

- Yeah, I decided to put you there, cause you were the one who got us where we all are today, after all.
So when is the servers going to be up. And I have a new cisco server so I have to see how I'ma set it up just in case anybody needs one. Or this game needs a better host
I think we'll need it here, if you're willing to host for us.
- There is also an upcoming project by Niro, Sisa & I (http://www.byond.com/games/Niro1/TheNinjaWorld), where we would love to have a familiar host. :p
Yea I'm in. Like the good old times. And with this computer I got and my connection I know they'll highly be any lag =D
Exactly, "like the good old times." :D
Sweet, having no lag is always great, and we have fixed some runtime errors as well as done some lag reducing by removing unnecessary stuff, which you will notice in-game, so the probability of lag should be really low. :3
Nice ^_^
In response to Idoshen
Idoshen wrote:
Nice ^_^

YOU HOE! What have you done to the real Idoshen! Hoe :p
What you mean lmao I am the real one. I seen that ppl have been using my name too
Aiiight :P I just remember you saying hoe like every 3rd word lmao
Lmao I still be saying that. But I just returned got to look all professional. Lol
Byond pager looks so much better
Yep. They have really done some amazing updates.
That's cool. so hows the community?
New people on here?
... wow thought you were dead man, cried all night

page me your skype, think i dont have you anymore o.o
Ye gurl hit me up on facebook and skaip
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29 30