Separate combine-able settings on control_freak for each of the following:
- User-defined macros may not be used.
- Only the world's skin or the default BYOND skin will be loaded, not a user-customized version.
- The Options & Messages window in Dream Seeker is inaccessible. It will only come up while first connecting to a remotely hosted world, or if a world takes a long time to load. The .options command will not make it appear.
- The menu items from Options & Messages are unavailable in Dream Seeker's system menu.
- The default F2 macro for the .screenshot command is turned off. The command is then only accessible through the skin you create.
It would also be nice to have the option to call the .commands on disabled features directly through code, like with .screenshot, but for .profile and such.
*accidentally deleted this post and had to rewrite it... there was a link on it to some other topic that is now lost forevarrrrr*
Jan 3 2009, 9:16 pm (Edited on Jul 14 2009, 8:43 am)