1. When creating a new file in Dream Maker, have the new file's type default to whatever type of file you currently have selected. I keep my files sorted into folders, so to create a new icon/code file in a specific folder I select one already there first, then when I go to create the new file its usually not set to be what I need =[
2. Add a non-transparent color option for windows. This way we can keep text a solid color, even on a transparent background, for easier readability. Basically the transparent color option in reverse.
3. Add an option to keep the window outline/title bar/status bar solid, and just make the actual contents of the window transparent
4. Was gonna suggest displaying pixel offsets on the map maker, but apparently somebody already did =P
5. Custom splash screens? Instead of the default blue BYOND one when downloading resources.
6. A parameter in IsBanned() or in its returned params that stops it from logging when a player is denied access. IsBanned is more efficient to use than Login() since it prevents the downloading of resources, mob creation, etc. But the spam it creates in the log file gets ridiculous.
7. Since you changed the way icon colors work again, now we need a way to alter a color that is already in use without swapping it out in the icon. Useful for doing the shading on icons =]
8. Profiling of internal BYOND procs? How come built-in global procs (like get_step() or flick()) don't show up in the profiler o.O
9. Auto map focus on macros. If a window has a map control on it and you use a macro have it automatically focus to the map, using macros when the map isn't selected can create buggy results and it makes an annoying bing noise <.< of course this can be coded around with winset()
Nov 18 2008, 1:07 am (Edited on Nov 18 2008, 1:19 am)