ID:133441

In the Games tab of the pager; Theres a list of all the games from a speific section (favorites, anime, action, etc)
To the right of the Games' Names it displays the player count from the first server in the list.
Wouldnt this number be put to better use by either displaying the total player count from all servers, or displaying how many servers there are?
Lummox said that it is supposed to show the biggest Server's player count. >_<
I think it's retarded, I posted a bug report of this, but they both got deleted. <_<
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Lummox said that it is supposed to show the biggest Server's player count. >_<

Well the servers sort by player count, so it would show the biggest count yea. But it just seems pointlessly repetative and uninformative
In response to Falacy
It's more informative this way, because with your suggestion you're going to see '10' players on your pager, then zoom to the hub page because you think there's a considerable amount of players on, then all of them are scattered along 1-3 player servers, which doesn't really help you. This way it seems more readily informative, and you get the most populated server: this way, you also know if there is reason to check out more details on the hub page; if the most populated server has a low amount of players, you may not want to bother to check the hub page at all.
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
It's more informative this way, because with your suggestion you're going to see '10' players on your pager, then zoom to the hub page because you think there's a considerable amount of players on, then all of them are scattered along 1-3 player servers, which doesn't really help you.

You can click the [+] sign and it expands to show you the servers right there on the pager... Which is why I say this information is pointlessly repeated.
In response to Falacy
Nope, you have the most useful piece of information readily available, which you can see without expanding every game in your list.
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
Nope, you have the most useful piece of information readily available, which you can see without expanding every game in your list.

If thats the case then the games names should represent the first server and display the information about it/connect you to it; instead of respresting the game in general and simply expanding a list of servers when clicked on
EDIT: Then you could just use the [+] to expand the list
I agree with this. Apparently your suggestion is how it worked in our private beta, but _I_ insisted we do it the current way! Now I'm not sure why, but we'll change it "back".

Perhaps as a compromise we can show the total and the maximum, like

Game 100 (10)
Super Saiyan X wrote:
I posted a bug report of this, but they both got deleted. <_<

That's because I'd already done the same thing (and with better detail). Forum search is your friend. =)
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I agree with this. Apparently your suggestion is how it worked in our private beta, but _I_ insisted we do it the current way! Now I'm not sure why, but we'll change it "back".

Perhaps as a compromise we can show the total and the maximum, like

Game 100 (10)

I like this compromise. It generally looks and feels better than either side of the argument.
In response to Tiberath
Maybe that's because it provides both sides. =P Indeed, seconded (uh, thirded, or whatever).
Super Saiyan X wrote:
I think it's retarded, I posted a bug report of this, but they both got deleted. <_<

While I do think it's silly not to post the total count of players, what's really retarded here is the posts you made on the subject. I've read them; they were nothing but stupid memes.