ID:133596

All Images are 1600x1200

That's what you see when you change type of something, without deleting it from map:
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6523/oldil1.jpg
It's impossible to see what I am editing there.

However I see:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4826/newud6.jpg
I edited it to make much bigger, and it much easier to see what error is, and what I am editing.

So my suggestion is to increase window size for map errors, I think not only me want it to be increased, it's very hard to change type without mistakes when it's long, since it's impossible to see it.

P.S. Edited I mean edited dreammaker.exe, not the screenshot, what you see in screenshots I see too (exept big black squares)
You can double click on the text in the error box and it'll allow you to edit it, effectively you can scroll to read what it says.
You can change the column sizes, so this isn't that much of an issue. There should also be a scrollbar.
In response to Kaioken
Though I see what he's saying there.
Wouldn't it be possible to scale the window compared to the amount of text and the screen resolution?
In response to Flame Sage
Or you could simply enable anchoring for the window so the window can be resized at will.

-- Data
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Or you could simply enable anchoring for the window so the window can be resized at will.

and by you you mean they <.<
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:

No, I obviously referred to Flame Sage. He should do it, so they are less taxed with the changes.

-- Data
and we're able to haxify byond like that? or was that an attempt at sarcasm <.<
Android Data wrote:
Falacy wrote:

No, I obviously referred to Flame Sage. He should do it, so they are less taxed with the changes.

-- Data
What!? I don't have the BYOND source =P
Wish I did though, perhaps it would be easier to get WINE working then heh.
In response to Falacy
It was clearly an attempt at sarcasm. Unfortunately, he failed his sarcasm check, so he had to just tell us straight instead.
In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
It was clearly an attempt at sarcasm. Unfortunately, he failed his sarcasm check, so he had to just tell us straight instead.

Actually, the 'attempt' at sarcasm was successful; I clearly interpret that text as sarcasm even after some time posting it. It seems that Falacy here is the one who failed to perceive it as sarcasm.

Obviously I meant BYOND Staff -- do you really have to note every single typo I may make?

Not that this even qualifies as a proper typo, because this was the feeling I was going for:
Flame Sage: "We could always do X."
Me: "Yeah, but why wouldn't you do Y instead?"
Falacy: "zzz... Huh? Was that an attempt at sarcasm?!"

-- Data
What a confusing thread...