ID:13360

Man... Can you believe this actually happened?
(WARNING: if sensitive for cruell violence, avoid the last 25 seconds)

http://media.putfile.com/russia-95

This is a true story: It really happened once.
Xooxer* posted this a few months back.
Really? I didn't see it, then. Ah well.
And it's fake
It's not.
O-MATIC, YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!

</sarcasm>
Honestly you're a fag... And the </sarcasm> is only used by people with very small or no dicks... And uh o.o Did I mention you're a fag >_>...

This flame is brought to you by Gotrax Inc.
O-MATIC, YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!

</sarcasm>
Honestly you're a fag... And the </sarcasm> is only used by people with very small or no dicks...

You just used it. LOL GOTRAX ADMITTED HE HAS A SMALL PENIS !!! LOLOLOL
I never implied in this post, nor in the comments that I even atttempted to be funny. You, infact are attempting- which didn't quite succeed.

Why the sudden respectless insult, anyway? What inspired you to get this horrible idea to insult random people? I do not get you, and I doubt I ever will because of the stupidity in your comment.

Why the sudden respectless insult, anyway? What inspired you to get this horrible idea to insult random people?

Yeah stfu Gotrax.
What makes you tihnk he's trying to be funny?
Jeeze, can't a guy make senseless posts without being uselessly teared apart. Gosh ya'll are teh stoopid o.o
No, there will be no humor in O-matic's blog. Even though that whole video except the last 20 seconds was pretty funny. I think the last 20 seconds was fake.
orly
Sol, why do you always point people to the fact that I do not express anything funny on a serious thread?
Gotrax, I'd love to know how you know the size of O-Matics penis, or for that matter, anyones penis, based on them using a very common </sarcasm> tag.
I said that because the video was obviously a joke. That whole thing was probably a setup. Even the part where the guy shot the trashcan. They probably stopped filming, took the kid out of it, and then had him shoot. Also, you can't recognize jokes, and it was apparent from the first time I argued with you. Also, you've repeatedly done this with both shades and gotrax. Actually, i'll give you shades. It might have been wrong for him to say nigger, but I don't think he was really racist.
I said that because the video was obviously a joke.

But I did not know that it was a joke, which is why I was being serious. I heard from people that it truly happened, which I believed. And then Gotrax replied to my not-being-funny from before I knew it was a joke.

Also, you can't recognize jokes, and it was apparent from the first time I argued with you.

Dude. On serious topics, I am being serious myself. Whenever the topic is funny, or even better: Whenever I know the topic is not a serious one, I am also being not serious. And vice versa.

Also, you've repeatedly done this with both shades and gotrax.

I have only done it once to Gotrax, not knowing he was joking.

Actually, i'll give you shades.

Come on. You know better than me that I dislike Shades with all my heart. I would never joke with him. The same goes to you. I dislike you too, in case you haven't noticed from the first argue I had with you. No offence here, though.

It might have been wrong for him to say nigger, but I don't think he was really racist.

It was incredibly wrong of him, as Lummox has said. And no, he was not being racist. He used the N word as an insult, which has somewhat a discriminating definition, but he was not being racist. But such people have no respect, and none of my time should be directed towards them. Heck, I doubt he even knows the definiton of the N-word. But such respectless idiots are a waste of my time, which is why I stopped to attempt to show him what kind of idiot he's being.
Solbadguy500 wrote, "They probably stopped filming, took the kid out of it, and then had him shoot."

Or, they just shot blanks, considering that you couldn't hear the bullets ricocheting inside, nor did you see any come out. Having them shoot real bullets inside a postal box with nobody in it would be a waste of good bullets.
If the camera was soo close to the scene, the guy would have shot the camera guy in order to get rid of the evidence....even if the camera guy was zooming in.