ID:1337303

So I got help in someone creating me an interface. The world view is set to 29x16. The max I saw from DM Refence that 34. The big map looks great but it seems to disable being cautious and stalking. You see I am making a fangame based on the anime Hunter X Hunter and there they can close their aura in a technique called Zetsu so that you can't sense them and stalk someone. The one being stalked can use a technique called En which enable a person to sense all beings in Zetsu but its very draining. The thing is I want to have a big map and yet at the same time when I use En I want to be able to sense mobs from much further than 29x16. What can I do here?
Have arrows at the edge of the screen that point in the direction of someone that's not in view.
In response to The Magic Man
How is that possible? I just want a way to sense mobs way further, on the same z, as where I am.
Take a look at the forum_account's HudGroups library. In the party demo he shows a way to track people like The Magic Man said.
Or maybe I should use get_dist proc? I can then track far away people on the same z location.
Use range()
In response to Kitsueki
How is range() better than get_dist?
You can use it to get things within a range, rather than be limited to your view, assuming you're trying to do what I think.
Why don't you just increase/decrease your client.view according to a player's perception?

The 34 limit is for view = 34, which translates into view = "70x70".