ID:133937

I know an auto anchor function already exists, but anyway that a feature that auto-anchors all selected items be implemented? I use Auto-Anchor on all of my interface objects, however you have to press Auto-Anchor again if you move any pieces, and with 50+ items on my interface, that becomes a huge hassle if I move more then a small number of items at a time. Or even a checkbox in the Anchor menu that asks, "Always Anchor?" and it would change the anchor numbers every time you moved an object, this would seem ideal for people with objects they manually anchor, as well as some auto anchored objects.
Strawgate wrote:
I know an auto anchor function already exists, but anyway that a feature that auto-anchors all selected items be implemented? I use Auto-Anchor on all of my interface objects, however you have to press Auto-Anchor again if you move any pieces, and with 50+ items on my interface, that becomes a huge hassle if I move more then a small number of items at a time. Or even a checkbox in the Anchor menu that asks, "Always Anchor?" and it would change the anchor numbers every time you moved an object, this would seem ideal for people with objects they manually anchor, as well as some auto anchored objects.

I don't think an always-anchor box would be very feasible, but a layout command that auto-anchored everything in the selection should be. I'll look into it.

Lummox JR