Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
ID:1339576

Ok, so quite a number of people have been asking me about the Wargames Franchise in general. I'll be doing a round trip update of all the games within the next two weeks. I'm working on bits and bobs on all of them to make up for the slowness.

Wargames probably won't be too substantial, sorry guys. But its getting close to replacing the old version I have a list of 3 things left to do:

1) Endgame stats. I've got a new stat system for in-game, but I need to extend this to the endgame and make an exportable file which makes uploading a doddle for me.
2) Ministries need a slick of paint. This will likely mean interface, not hud based. We'll see, but it'll be getting changed either way.
3) Improvements to Battles. I've been creeping towards ship combat again, but the general system still needs a bit of cleaning up.

We'll be officially in 2.0 territory once those three things have been ticked off.

Wargames 2 will be getting an update, mostly balancing and military features. I've got unit merging, auto-supply and multiple unit moving planned. The Map and Scenario editor may also get a small update, the tech tree will be separated into its own program as well, as its ugly in game and doesn't help very much information wise.

Chrono Wars: This needs another update, I've been working on some more map based settings, it can do with some more upgradeable stuff as well, such as a new building.

Trench Wars: I've slipped a small demo of this which nobody has probably noticed, its not even a game yet, but that's what I've been working on, it already has some more features but should have something proper by the update.

In regards to the other demo games available to subscribers of the complete edition, they probably won't have any updates but we'll see.
Is Wargames bug free? A lot of games don't run their full course because of bug issues. It's frustrating to start up a game and then lose it all soon after. Can't wait to see 2.0 though.

Trench wars? Where can I find that?
i wish that more people wold play so i can play and not be all alone by my self not having any wars or much fun as only with other players do i have a lot of fun
Im sorry man.... well I play ^^ and i got someone else to play as well! But right now it isn't working for me, sorry man. :/
"Is Wargames bug free? A lot of games don't run their full course because of bug issues."

As far as I know, both versions currently work ok, its the lack of stable hosts. I know I used to do it, but, its not really been viable lately.

http://www.byond.com/games/Acebloke/TrenchWars Very basic, no features, update coming soon.
Trench wars seems very interesting, can't wait to see where it progresses.
In response to Superfetch
Likewise to that. I will be looking forward to where Trench Wars goes.
I'm excited to See WG 2.0 Keep the Amazing Work, and thanks for all your efforts Dude!

It would also be amazing if there would be More Players and a 24/7 Host, But i won't ask for much, since you already work too hard in your Games.