ID:134124

Hey , I think there is a rule on BYOND thats says somthing like : "Dont announce a game until it is complete ..." But i think they should scratch out that rule and have a Previews section so like game creators can like show they're games off. And like show some pictures of your game on there. Also you could possibly put videos of gameplay of your game instead of like posting them on Youtube.

So what do you guys think ?

~TaintedSoul707~
I don't know of any such rule. You may be referring to the warning given in the message of the day. However, that's about maintaining your motivation rather than what is or isn't allowed on the site. (Besides, nobody has banned me for writing Along the Tech Tree for BYOND Strategy every week. ;))

Members can put pictures and videos in their file space. However, the storage and bandwidth costs will prevent it from being a free option.
In response to ACWraith
Yeah , I guess that you may be right...
In response to TaintedSoul707
It's the...

Warning of the Day: Never announce something you have not yet done. Try, and you will be instantly robbed of the determination to do it. 100% guaranteed!

...thing.
In response to SSJ-Chao
I imagine the person who wrote it was thinking specifically of me when they did. =)