Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:1343663

Resolved
* The cooldown for dodging is >10, so it isn't a problem at all, it wasn't changed.
* Tsukuyomi is no longer usable during Tournaments.
* Orochimaru's low-ranged jutsus share now a cooldown, when dodged or when fully executed.
* Nerfed a bit Gaara's HP and Defense.
* Slightly nerfed Manipulations' Speed.
* This bug was already fixed when you posted this.
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Just a list of suggestions I came up with. Not trying to complain or bitch, I'll stop posting these if you dislike them. I just thought that coming up with suggestions was helpful and shows how interested we are in the game.
-------------------------------------------

[ BALANCING ]

1) Neji & Hinata 64 Palms: It can be near a OHKO and easy to land due to the mini-homing update. Dodging it also doesn't give it a full CD, right? So it can be used soon after. It does near the same damage as Hidan's Scythe yet it has longer range, is not on hit, and is used by faster chars than Hidan.

2) Tsukiyomi:
I personally have issues with it because if timed right it can kill anyone, it is also not dodgeable, but most people do not mind that. One thing though, it should really be removed from tournaments.

3) Gaara (Unaware If Changed): With the high amount of health and defense he has, killing him with melee is near impossible. Not to mention his Sand Spikes, which do high damage for a low cost of chakra for him.

4) Orochimaru's Poison Snake Bite: I've been noticing that when you dodge this it can be used again immediately. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or a bug, or what.

5) Sarutobi & Kakuzu Bind: A near guaranteed kill if you are caught by it around multiple players. My only issue with it is that it cannot be dodged with a substitute.

6) Manipulations & Puppets: They're moving at incredible speeds now, which was an issue before and they had to be slowed down. Not saying they should be made -that- slow again, but they're a little fast. They seem to be catch people that are even running.

[ BUGS ]

1) Danzou's Vortex: It seems to be going through walls to hit people on the other side of the wall.

2) Rashoumon & Gates: They both block enemy jutsus, but they do not block allies jutsus. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way or not, so I just listed it as a bug because it wasn't that way before.

TheGreatEscape wrote:
Just a list of suggestions I came up with. Not trying to complain or bitch, I'll stop posting these if you dislike them. I just thought that coming up with suggestions was helpful and shows how interested we are in the game.

[ BALANCING ]

It can be near a OHKO and easy to land due to the mini-homing update. Dodging it also doesn't give it a full CD, right? So it can be used soon after. It does near the same damage as Hidan's Scythe yet it has longer range, is not on hit, and is used by faster chars than Hidan.
It does give cooldown when dodged or not, and it shares cooldown with all the other low-ranged jutsus, so nope.

2) Tsukiyomi: I personally have issues with it because if timed right it can kill anyone, it is also not dodgeable, but most people do not mind that. One thing though, it should really be removed from tournaments.
I agree on this, it'll be removed on Tournaments on next version.

3) Gaara (Unaware If Changed): With the high amount of health and defense he has, killing him with melee is near impossible. Not to mention his Sand Spikes, which do high damage for a low cost of chakra for him.
I'll think about nerfing his HP on next update, he's a really strong character now.

4) Orochimaru's Poison Snake Bite: I've been noticing that when you dodge this it can be used again immediately. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or a bug, or what.
Not meant to be that way, I'll take a look on it, so on the next update it shall be fixed.

5) Sarutobi & Kakuzu Bind: A near guaranteed kill if you are caught by it around multiple players. My only issue with it is that it cannot be dodged with a substitute.
Being dodgeable through substitution (on the past) was a bug, you are not supposed to use any jutsu during that. And they were made for that, stunning the enemy so if there's an allie close to you can he can finish him.

6) Manipulations & Puppets: They're moving at incredible speeds now, which was an issue before and they had to be slowed down. Not saying they should be made -that- slow again, but they're a little fast. They seem to be catch people that are even running.
I'll take a look at this aswell, maybe I can nerf their speed a bit on next update to check how does it balance both sidez.

[ BUGS ]

1) Danzou's Vortex: It seems to be going through walls to hit people on the other side of the wall.
I can't sadly do much about this, it was coded this way and I think it should be kept, he's known for having an unstopabble jutsu and I don't think it's bad at all to have a jutsu like his. :S

2) Rashoumon & Gates: They both block enemy jutsus, but they do not block allies jutsus. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way or not, so I just listed it as a bug because it wasn't that way before.
Does this still happen in the current version? Before, when I logged off I rebooted so we could have the updated version, which is meant to stop this.

Eternal_Memories resolved issue with message:
* The cooldown for dodging is >10, so it isn't a problem at all, it wasn't changed.
* Tsukuyomi is no longer usable during Tournaments.
* Orochimaru's low-ranged jutsus share now a cooldown, when dodged or when fully executed.
* Nerfed a bit Gaara's HP and Defense.
* Slightly nerfed Manipulations' Speed.
* This bug was already fixed when you posted this.