Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
ID:1345725

Get yo fuckin' shit together with the servers. They're going down almost every day, like wut da hell.
I'm sorry for inconveniencing you. I understand you pay hard earned money to play this game, and as a subscriber you should be given a thorough explanation as to why you're unable to play at any given hour of the day. I sincerely apologize for this and I hope you will not abandon us because every single player, especially ones who contribute nothing but useless topics, are extremely important to our game community. Please do give us a second chance and forgive us for allowing life and other issues to get in the way of your ability to play.

- Argon
Or I could not, Kthnxbai.
Good day, im sorry if i have no place on this post, but i would like find out why is the servers so slow, it takes me about 2 minutes JUST for me to bring up the new load or delete functions, and once it does come on it loads some dam stupid character that is in a hospital bed with no chakra or stamina, and to top it all off i have got no playable functions... i would like to play the game but ive had nothing but troubles for over a week, ive not asked for help as yet, due to the fact that ive been patiently waiting for the game to stabilize but sofar no luck. please could someone contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you
ey guys if ya don't like the fact that the servers are lagging and breakin' and shit then go stick one up your arse....try keeping up the server yourself if you think its that easy....i tried to connect to the game and i seriously just instantly lose connection at the starting screen for whatever reason and im not crying about it...everyone else is able to play and i ain't and do you see me crying about that? no ya don't....now you either make the same game from scrap and make it so that the servers don't break down for shit and that every single flippin' thing is working correctly