ID:134801

Just now I finally bit my lip and went ahead with trying the new beta, and while I'm still getting used to the change it seems fine.

One thing that I liked in the old version, however, and is different now is the absence of the Pager tab in the Dream Seeker windows. I'm aware that the pager was seperated and can be found as its own program, but I was hoping that there could at least be a toggleable option to display the the Pager tab next to the Text and Browser again like in the previous versions. I found it pretty convenient to be in the same window I was playing a game without it sharing space on my screen where I tab through other programs and browser windows.
I don't see this happening, as all BYOND-specific interface elements will be gone from Dream Seeker entirely in BYOND 4.0. You can still have the pager visible while the focus is on DS if you resize the windows appropriately.
In response to Crispy
Well, alright...

At the very least, could the Byond logo flash in the taskbar instead of simply changing color and staying that way? I still find it easy to overlook when its up.
In response to Sarm
Sarm wrote:
Well, alright...

At the very least, could the Byond logo flash in the taskbar instead of simply changing color and staying that way? I still find it easy to overlook when its up.

I believe it makes a sound too. I don't use the pager much (non-membership-ness is to blame)

Hiead