ID:134877

I think there should be an option in DM for word wrapping.

I personally hate scrolling across to read little parts of code. It can be quite bothersome scrolling across and the having to go all the way back when error hunting.
I agree 100%.
Although I agree, I think it could get confusing so in some cases. So if this was optional, I vote Ey.
Wouldn't that make it difficult to figure out indentation?
In response to Hedgemistress
It can. But if it is only an option, then you could switch it on, read the code. And then turn it off.

Or, they could add line numbering down the side, and if it gets wraped it just increases the length of that line without adding a number.

Kinda like EditPlus 2 does it.
In response to Hedgemistress
TextPad has a great solution to this; when it wraps indented text, the indent is also applied to the wrapped text. So instead of this:
blah
   Let's pretend this line wordwraps
down to this line
You get:
blah
   Let's pretend this line wordwraps
   down to this line
You'd probably have to subclass and customise the text edit control though; I don't think the RichText control can do this. (Somebody please prove me wrong. =))
It would greatly complicate indentation. I usually just use \ to keep it on one screen

RD
No compiler should EVER use word-wrapping, it's just plain ugly when it comes to code. There are compilers I've seen that make it look wrapped but it looks so horridly ugly you turn it off right away.
In response to Nadrew
I disagree, I've used several IDEs that do nice word-wrapping.