Event Aug 11 2013, 10:08 am ID:1350383

Was this contest ever judged?
Can we see the results somewhere?

Thanks.
Some official results would be nice, even if everything I've seen is leaning toward Freeside being the winner.
Yeah, we should see some results. I have no idea who won in the end or even if it was ever won.
Funny enough, the other contest started, ended, and was judged all before Yut Put judged his.
That's because Yut Put has no idea what he is doing.
If I recall correctly that thread was locked because it was getting out of control. It will be unlocked when the results are posted (which they haven't yet). Making another thread on the topic is pointless and is probably going to end up in another locked thread.
I think that as of this point, this contest should forever go unjudged, and thereby cement itself as part of BYOND lore.

Years from now, we'll have someone go, "Hey, was GIAD 2013 ever judged?" and then grizzled veterans can step forth from lurking to say "No. It never was. Always remember."
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
I think that as of this point, this contest should forever go unjudged, and thereby cement itself as part of BYOND lore.

Years from now, we'll have someone go, "Hey, was GIAD 2013 ever judged?" and then grizzled veterans can step forth from lurking to say "No. It never was. Always remember."

*claps*
but we've already got a never-judged GIAD!
In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
but we've already got a never-judged GIAD!

But I bet that one wasn't never-judged nearly as spectacularly as this one was never-judged!
Did Yut Put ever release his game, the prize was a subscription to his game. Maybe that's holding the contest judging up.
Much better, good boy. "Buddy" :)
GIAD and GIAW deserve a reflection fountain that we can sit by and just think about how awful they were. Like "Damm..."
A moment of silence as we all reflect on these contests...
OK. Moment's passed. Time to announce my GIAM contest!
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:

*smack* ;)

In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:

*smack* ;)

You're right. What was I thinking?

It would be way too much work for me to find some way to top the debacles that GIAD and GIAW presented!
More on topic, maybe we should take a break from contests. For a long time.
I don't think so. Maybe a month or two.
Would people enter a new contest after these two? I agree a break might not be the answer but maybe at least people would forget about these.
Page: 1 2