ID:135196

Ok hi how is who ever that answers this.
im wondering why is it when i hub a new item it never gets added to hub and that some of my other hub entrys ever since the server rebooted have been erased can someone please infrom me why this is doing this so i can know if byonds main frame is running out of room or if somthing else is wrong thanks
"When I add a hub entry, it never gets added to hub. Also, some of my other hub entries ever since the server rebooted have been erased. Can someone please inform me why this is? Is byond's mainframe running out of room or somthing?"

I had to decode what you posted... I almost considered not answering, I was so annoyed.

Your hub entries are there, they just don't show up unless you REALLY look for them. Try looking under "Your account". That is the only method I have found that seems to work, other than searching in advanced search and checking the 'Search everything' box. Though... You don't appear to have anything under your key --save two entries whose insanely bad spelling/grammar almost gave me an aneurism.

Besides, I don't see too much content even in the one that does show up... The forum is missing, your website is nonexistant... And the download link doesn't appear to be pro-life, and by that, I mean it aborted.

Maybe the staff got tired of your crap and disallowed you from uploading stuff. Maybe flagrant disregard of the administration and their wishes isn't a good way to curry favor? Well, probably not, but one can hope.

Though, I do have something that might help you out a bit... Merry Christmas!

Punctuation isn't optional. As a matter of fact, breaking your sentence up with punctuation actually tells a person when you've completed a thought. I had to backtrack while reading your post at least three times.