ID:1352826

Hello BYOND community,

As some of you know, I am a crew employee at McDonalds and I have donated a lot of my earnings to BYOND. I have been enjoying myself working at McDonalds; however it has also brought bad luck to me.

I have made many friends and we treat each other like family, which seems to be a part of working in a small building. From this I am able to communicate with others unlike before I had social problems.

The bad luck comes from many things. People throw cigarettes in my car which is easy given that I drive a soft top Jeep Wrangler. Someone has cut all the valve stems to my tires which cost me about a hundred for all the tires since I had to get it back on the road that day for work the next day. I have discovered a lot of evidence of activity in the vehicle because a lot of my items get rearranged. Lastly, this happened tonight; someone crashed into the back of the Jeep and nobody came inside to report the incident. My insurance does not cover these diminutive details, so I have to do the repairs and costs myself. Working at McDonalds is only paying for the damage that happens to my car at McDonalds, so clearly it is not worth it.

It is time to move on from working there and I hope to find a different job soon. And hope to continue my continuous donations to BYOND and to the specific friends I have online.

~Ripper man5~
Look after yourself first :) then donate to BYOND :P

Sad to hear about the car :(
good luck
Best of wishes on finding yourself a new job~!

(And thanks again for the gifted membership;)
Sorry to hear that i hope all the luck to you i wish i can do something to help you but i can't.
Live life hardcore mode: Bite everyone in the face and rob them.
^ & What a butthole for messing with you like that. I doubt you did anything wrong. :/ If it were me, I'd have cameras set up and watch it all night. >:D With a flash for when I see them myself. Huehueuhe.
Sounds like someone really hates either you, or jeeps.
Ride the bus, brah. It's cheaper and if someone damages the bus, who cares, you ain't responsible for it.

Also, you may want to be careful with who you call "friends". I find it kind of weird that you say you had friends but none of these friends ever saw someone messing with your car? If stuff was being done to your car as often as you say, it's hard to believe none of your employees EVER witnessed it happening. Someone should've seen at least one of the incidents and told you about it, been able to give an accurate description of who it was and everything.

Especially at a McDonalds. It's not like you have a huge parking lot, most of the vehicles should be able to be seen just by taking a look out the window, and all the vehicles by just stepping out of the restaurant. I'm assuming you work afternoons or nights, you could've just told your manager people are messing with your car and you'd like to take a peak outside periodically to make sure everything is okay. There should be cameras anyway, the McDonalds in my area has at least 6 of them on the outside. It just sounds really stupid that all this happens to your vehicle and nobody knows anything or reports anything. Especially the crash. What state do you live in?
I live in a small city a good city too. I used to have an overly attached girlfriend which is haunting me by doing crap to my stuff. I have no clue and no evidence of who had done anything which is an issue. I have involved the cops almost every time something happens and nothing has came of it. I live only a 7 minute drive from McDonalds.
Good luck with finding a new job!
If someone if doing all this stuff to your car wouldn't the security cameras catch anything since its happening so often?
Usually I'd suggest you land a new job before you quit your old one but in your case seems really bad so good luck!
There is no outside security cameras. I have called the cops on every incident and they have no evidence.
Move to a new city then, lol. Seems like everyone where you live is kinda slow. Police can't do anything. Co-workers don't know anything. The girls are stalkers. General manager too stupid to put cameras on the building. The customers don't have anything better to do than to throw cigarettes in Jeeps. A small town full of idiots.
I have been planing on moving but i need a new job first :)
good luck man, sucks what happenes, and i agree with empire, move from that town. seems a bit weird.
Were you ever the victim of a 'fire in the hole' prank?

It's when someone only orders a drink from the drive-thru and after you hand it to them-they yell 'fire in the hole' and toss it into your window. Might be the reason why a majority of fast-food workers only keep the window a little bit open.

Also, moving to a new town seems like a bit too much-just get a new job unless every single person in your city/town is a douche-bag which I doubt. Again, good luck.
You learn a lot about a person by how they treat a fast food worker or waiter.
In response to Roofie raccoon
Roofie raccoon wrote:
Were you ever the victim of a 'fire in the hole' prank?

What about the dropping cup prank?

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got, OH! My arthritis kicked in.

No, actually never heard of that one. Seems like a more innocent prank to do and I don't think they would mind getting you a new one.
Page: 1 2 3