ID:13535

I went to see Da Vince Code. It's not as bad as everyone says. To those who haven't watched it: I recommend you to!
I agree. It's not bad. It's not good, either.
The ending was amazingly terrible.

Also, my favorite anecdote from the book is that the Louvre pyramid has 666 glass panels. See if you can figure out what's wrong with that.
The ending was pretty bad. They should've pwned Christianity but it got all "and the moral of this story is...".
I agree. The ending was terrible.
Dude you are a straight bitch,why is it that you can apologize to me then talk trash/attempt to flame when i am not around.I will tell you this once i am not a person that cares to be corrected,So keep that in mind,And don't correct me again because i never put "corrections" into consideration.So why don't you stop and think about "going to commint that suicide"(you won't be missed bitch)
So, the post is deleted. And now you go trolling in another post? No comments for you anymore.
The ending was okay....some people say the movie was confusing but I was like what the hell? It was soo easy to follow...I know next to nothing about religion, and even I understood it...-_-