ID:1354201

Anydbody can help me
Dream Maker has a built-in icon editor that can be used to create pixel art. There's also MS Paint which of course comes packaged with Windows. I know a lot of people also use Graphics Gale. Another suggestion is Pyxel Edit.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Dream Maker has a built-in icon editor that can be used to create pixel art. There's also MS Paint which of course comes packaged with Windows. I know a lot of people also use Graphics Gale. Another suggestion is Pyxel Edit.

Exactly. Any image-editing software whatsoever that gives you the ability to do single-pixel editing (usually via a pencil/pen tool shrunk to 1 pixel size) is sufficient for pixel art.
I use MS Paint.
I hear Graphics Gayle is a great piece of software.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
I hear Graphics Gayle is a great piece of software.

Graphics Gale*
Paint.NET is pretty good for being free. It's not as bloated as Gimp and it has a nice UI. It also has a bunch of plugins like OptiPNG which can really shrink down the size of PNG files. My only problem with it is transparency isn't saved when copy/pasting between it and the DM Icon Editor.
I stick pretty much to MSPaint for my blocking and prototyping. I use photoshop to do batch processing and color wrangling, but since I only use it to speed up my work, and not actually make anything, MSPaint itself does almost all of the final work for me.
Pro motion is one of the best out there, so if you were looking for something fancy then that would be the direction you should go but all you really need is MS Paint, has all the tools you need to create beautiful pixel art.
MS Paint and Dream Maker Icon Editor... that is what I live by :)