ID:135863

I think DanTom should make so you can make a list of keys that can't reply to your post like say that zeta freak doesn't make any sense and he always joins the post and says stupid stuff like

"hey guys since your talkin bout usr clients do you think you can help me with my ZETA code..its not a rip"

I think that will make less confrantations on the forums. But I'm sure someone will come up with something to say why it shouldn't be like that like.

"People should have the right to reply"

But whatever just an idea...
Hendrix wrote:
I think DanTom should make so you can make a list of keys that can't reply to your post like say that zeta freak doesn't make any sense and he always joins the post and says stupid stuff like

"hey guys since your talkin bout usr clients do you think you can help me with my ZETA code..its not a rip"

I think that will make less confrantations on the forums. But I'm sure someone will come up with something to say why it shouldn't be like that like.

"People should have the right to reply"

But whatever just an idea...

And a silly idea at that. If someone has replied to you, and you don't wish to read their reply, then... don't read it. Nobody is forcing you to.
In response to Jon88
What *is* currently being discussed is a way of having it such that you can completely ignore another forum user.
In response to Spuzzum
That's already in place... but a well-documented bug in the human software prevents it from being effective in many of us, hence the need for the computer to ignore it for us. :P
In response to Hedgemistress
Hedgemistress wrote:
That's already in place... but a well-documented bug in the human software prevents it from being effective in many of us, hence the need for the computer to ignore it for us. :P

agreed, *my* programming already has a built-in routine:
while($unreadPosts=true) {
if($postID[poster] == $known_idiot_or_babbler_of_nonsense_array[]) {
screenPostContent($postID);
if($postContent == safe) {
skipPost($postID);
} else {
moderatePost($postID); // whole other code in this function! :)
}
} else {
readPost($postID);
if(($contentPost == $nonsense) || ($contentPost == $useless_babble)) {
$known_idiot_or_babbler_of_nonsense_array[]->addPosterToArray($postID[poster]);
}
}
}

and since this code is in the most advanced parallel processing computer known (the human brain), it's operational time will always be faster than what the website (or DM for that matter) can do. :p

(true, it ain't the most optimized code, but it works for me, *and* is adaptable!)
In response to digitalmouse
But that red text is JUST SO TEMPTING!
In response to Spuzzum
You might want to start "thinking" of a way to put it up, now that i'm back. ^^;

I'm not doing anything wrong, people just hate me. -shrugs-
In response to Karasu Kami
I'm not doing anything wrong, people just hate me. -shrugs-

You said yourself you're provoking people on purpose. How are you not doing anything wrong? You don't make friends by stomping on people's feet.

ID:236801
In response to Theodis
I don't want friends (Specially you people, you guys are mean), and i didn't mean i'm provoking people on purpose, i meant that my whole life i've provoked people as if it were a sport. Its and issue, something i can't (Don't want to?) help.

So, if i seem rude, mean, or just plain obnoxious, then just pass it off as nothing, i don't mean it.
In response to Karasu Kami
In case anyone still has any questions....

Standard #1:

(Specially you people, you guys are mean)

Standard #2:

So, if i seem... mean... just pass it off as nothing

I say court adjourned... Case dismissed.

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Yeah, next time I feel compelled to respond to anything Kami says, I'm just posting a link to that post.
That just helps me out.
Why thank you :)

I'm just gonna try to calm things down more if I can, seen it many many times now and what ever people try it still happens... So, working on ways around that :)

--Lee