ID:135902

Would it be possible to code a mic system? Maybe Dantom could add this in or something.
As the descendant of Irish immigrants, I have to say I find your use of ethnic slurs to be highly offensive, to say the least. :P

All joking aside, it's an interesting idea, but I think it could easily take as much away from the average BYOND game as it would add to it... a game like Tanks or Red Cap would definitely benefit from hands-free communication, but can we say "Laaaaaaag?"
In response to Hedgemistress
Irish... You know I'm Patrick Malone... can't get much more irish than that! lol

Well I hope dan&tom check it out.
In response to Hendrix
Yes you can!

Patrick McMalone

:-P
In response to Airjoe
What about Patrick O'McMalone? Anyways, I've got him beat... my real name is Erin Gobragh. :P
I think it'd be wiser for you to suggest that everyone who plays with you downloads a speech utility off of the internet; then certain hosts could host a speech channel as well.

Why? Because Dan and Tom shouldn't make a microphone utility. I'm not saying that they're incapable of doing so, but I'm saying that they aren't audio professionals, and it would save multitudes of time if they didn't have to bother with voice communication at all.