ID:1362349

Heya guys, man it's been so long since i've posted something needing C&C that the last time was on the BYOND Pixel Art Society(R.I.P.). Well anyways i've got the other 3 directions right, but for North it seems very off, even though the dimensions are wrong. I personally didn't want to use anymore colours but that's probably what it needs.

Here it is:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/701/74n5.png

Well thank you all for reading and to anyone who helps me out!
It's your back that's off. The back of the chair should completely obscure the seat. Otherwise, you are using 3/4 perspective very well, but that one is closer to top-on than 3/4.
I think what we're seeing is the back obscuring the seat.

But along that front, my only suggestions are to:

1) Mirror the non-legs portion of this view, so that the highlights are towards the right, to maintain the same lighting direction shown in the other views.

2) Lighten the edges of the top of the chairback in the same style used on the side views (and probably also apply it to the top edge of the south view)
Also, I think that the south view needs to be shortened by a pixel or two (remove a row or two from the seat), as it is, I'm getting a very strong impression of a chair seat that is tilted "up" towards me (like you slide right off of it if you sat down)
Yeah SSGX is right the back is obscuring the seat which is what is causing the problem. And i'll try that, though I think I already had and it didn't look any better but i'll tinker with it a lil' to see what I can get. And yeah I actually did that already to the south state but it wasn't the updated version that I put on here.
The main problem is just the colors I think, i'll probably try using the darker colors more so you can see better proportions and angles of the back and seat.
Btw nice to see your still on BYOND man!
Here I updated it a bit, and it looks better. Tell me what ya think!

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/41/c8up.png
Use your darker shades to shadow out the seat, which is showing through the back. That way it gives the icon some depth. The back can probably be lightened up a bit to show that it's closer to the viewing plane.
Add a single line across the bottom of the (south) chair, and you'll be good I believe.

As for the north direction, it's off because your perspective changed from 3/4th to top down on it.