ID:136472

I just "upgraded" to IE6 SP1. ...now when I go to http://www.byond.com, I'm greeted with a screen to download the page. Not sure if this is a bug on BYOND's page, a problem with my configuration (I haven't changed any settings that I know of), or if this is a Microsoft "feature".

...anyway, I've got Mozilla 1.2 Alpha 1 installed....so I can still get around.
Sounds like a config problem - I have the same browsers as you do, but experience no trouble with IE6sp1 (yet).

I prefer Opera6 for my BYOND surfing because I can refresh independant frames with the automatic timer (useful for keeping BYOND forum content almost 'realtime'), and scale-down the content to show more on my dual 14" monitor setup (whose max res is 800x600 each).
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
Sounds like a config problem - I have the same browsers as you do, but experience no trouble with IE6sp1 (yet).

I prefer Opera6 for my BYOND surfing because I can refresh independant frames with the automatic timer (useful for keeping BYOND forum content almost 'realtime'), and scale-down the content to show more on my dual 14" monitor setup (whose max res is 800x600 each).

...figures.