ID:1367762

I decided to public everything i made for last Naruto game i was graphic artist in, seems its dead, and even if it wouldnt, i dont really care since i resigned because of really bad level of cooperation. I wont use it, its just laying on my hdd covered with dust, so here you go, i hope you will find it useful :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dy8b5y
Stuffs actually not that bad. How did you render it if I may ask? Has a flash-animation look to it.

You should probably get these all on one image or a series of images and get some money.

Edit: That base character sprite is pretty horrid though lol. I'm guessing that was something they gave you to work with.
Its all vector graphic made in flash, almost everything is naruto based, so i wont sell it, just use whatever you find useful. And yeah, sprite is made by Jonaz, seems i attached it by accident, so dont use it please :P
You don't have to sell it, but you can use it as self-advertising and sell your services.
Egor, that was awesome.

So Jittai, hows the Naruto game going?
Don't have one.
-Looks at the GFX and Icon pack, then looks at Jittai. He repeats this process several times-
Well this is going no where fast.

Good luck with the art Egor. You should try getting your hands in making art for an actual developer.
Aw sucks to hear about the game. Glad to see you're still around Egor :)
Hey MDC :)

Jittai, thank you for those advices, the thing is, i work as graphic artist for 3 years already. Dont worry about me.
What's up, Egor?

I don't know if you've noticed (or maybe we've even already discussed it?), but Murder Mansion has recently received a huge (10th Anniversary!) update.

Thought you might be interested.
This is actually some rather fantastic art. Thank you.
Hello SSGX :) Of course i noticed, to be honest im trying to call together my old, polish Murder Mansion crew to play it, but everybody's so busy lately ;/. But it is still the best game over here and those years didnt change my opinion, so keep up the good work man, you have a loyal fan here (till death do us part :D)

Your welcome, Hiro.
Egor we gotta catch up on skype sometime lol Hopefully you're not as busy as you were before xD
Will be online next week, so will talk to you when i see you :) Different timezone can be troublesome tho, but we can handle it :P

And thanks a lot to the annonymous (or i just dont know how to check it?) friend who bought a membership for me, nice suprise that made my day :P
Eg, you brought upon the shitstorm of now "original naruto games" that are about to flood the Classified Ads section.
Muhaha >:D