Harmony Online

by Lavitiz
A fantasy sandbox RPG with a focus on non-linear character progression, intense open-world PvP, and plenty of quests to keep you yearning for more. Are you ready for your action-packed adventure?
Such work, best of luck. =)
We are still here! Don't forget us! I'll be posting more screenshots and a bit more information on the direction we're going, what's being done, etc here soon.

Feedback, discussion, and ideas are always welcome at any time.

Also, for those of you that disliked having to register to play: Using a byond key will be an option in the near future. When I post screenshots, it will reflect that as well.
Good,I've been waiting for more screen shots. Huehehe,Keep up the good work.
I'm loving what your doing here. Game looks pro. Just a question, I've been following and checking it out every now and then and staying up to date with it. You mentioned you plan on making it so you have a choice if you want to use a BYOND Key, or an account you make on the site. I'm not downing anything just a logical question, How do you plan on keeping out multikeyers that way. Someone could login with a BYOND Key, then login with an account created on the site? Unless you made it so only one person can be logged in at a time by computer ID?
Restrictions to Computer ID's will be implemented.

To be fair though, I don't see a reason to multikey. For now every skill can be learned by anyone leading to limitless combinations. When we first go live there will be no main quest-line content for players. The core for the quest system is complete, but for alpha stages we're working on the basic and core concepts. Equipment, customization, skills, stress tests, etc, etc. Alpha testing is a very early phase. Don't expect a complete game. :P. Far from it.

I do have quite a bit going on at home so it's slowed down just a bit. However, most of the time I push updates everyday. It's still a 2 man team and I'm extremely nervous and self conscious about this project. I really hope I don't let people down.

EDIT: Basically, when someone with the same computer ID logs in as another person it will save the one logged in, give them a message someone else from the same computer has logged in, then boot them from the server.

Same thing if someone using the same account and password logs in.
Yeah sounds good man. I know how it is to work with a small team. I'm a programmer myself, and I usually always program solo, and then have a artist as another partner. I was just curious on the multikeying only because there are people who try and find a way to abuse it in every game. But all sounds good. I'll be waiting to play and test it out :P Hope everything goes well for you guys.
This game has such a great potential to become big! At this point, I can already say that it is bigger than at least 80% of the games on BYOND.(imo of course)

Good luck, and keep up the great work!
Thanks, glad you liked the preview. :)

The content is still minimal-to-none. However, after alpha testing we'll be adding a story-line with the quest system. At the moment we're still working on the core.
wait, a new byond game that isn't RP? gtfo
In response to ABK Is Awesome
ABK Is Awesome wrote:
wait, a new byond game that isn't RP? gtfo

First off, you're commenting on my hub and you tell me to gtfo? Lol?

Just because PvP will be present does not mean we cannot cater to an RP environment. Perhaps you can provide suggestions rather than telling me to gtfo because you see something you don't like.

Have a good one. :3
*--- <-- sarcasm
:D <-- going over your head

my comment was indirectly pointing out how a ton of populated byond games are RP, leaving slim pickings outside of anime fangames for players who dislike RP and want to PVP without having to waste time with boring fantasy RP.

gtfo was an expression of disbelief that a new byond game was being made and it wasn't RP, meaning PVP oriented players have something new to look forward to.

if you want to open RP for players that's fine since it'll net a larger playerbase. I assume towns would be 'safezones', inside those towns you can make an arena area with different combat options, 1vs1, 2vs2(in a party) so on, so if people want to RP fight without being open for PVP assault, they can use that area.

more like a colosseum, can have like 5 floors with 5 different arenas, can make some PVP and RP exclusive so people can go to either floor and watch the fights. I think this concept is far better than the overused arena verb where two people are warped off the map into an arena and people can use a watch verb.
My apologies.
This looks lovely. I haven't played the game, but from the screenshots it has a non-clutter user interface. Nice beautiful tiles, and it just looks great.
I also just notice that the abbreviation for this game is "HO" D:
Page: 1 2