Sigrogana Legend 2

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend 2
Multiplayer RPG set in a unique RP-mandatory fantasy setting.
ID:1374575

Added - Several new item additions.
Added - You can now lock doors in houses. Keys can be created and given to other players for the doors.
Added - Opaque wall options for all existing walls in Build Mode.
Added - Icons now show in unequipped spots, hinting at what they're supposed to hold.
- Certain merchants now sell basic crafting materials for a relatively up-marked cost.
* Maxwell, Michelle, and Elmser sell Iron Ore.
* Risu has taken to selling some of the bar's stock ingredients, putting the proceeds towards getting some actual furniture in the place.
- Vanity Mirrors outside of the starting area now cost 100 Murai to use if you are above level 1.
- When upgrading weapons at a blacksmith, the cost is now affected by the weapon's Rarity.
- Guns can now deal up to half your SKI as bonus damage.
(How this works: When you attack with a gun, half of your SKI is divided among each shot as bonus damage. So if I have 10 SKI and attack with a Handgun, I would get 5 bonus damage, which is divided to each shot. 5/3 = 1.666~, rounded down to 1. I would deal 1 extra bonus damage with each shot that hits. If I were to attack with a Shotgun, which fires one shot, it would be +5 bonus damage.)
- Blessed now increases your damage by your Faith or the weapon's Power; whichever is lower.
- The minimum amount of stats that will increase on level up has been increased to 3, up from 1.
- You can now use a new option at your Player Home doors; Move Out, which costs 500 Murai. It will allow you to pick a new house 'lot'; your house file will remain in tact between moves.
- You can now move through other players outside of combat.
- The elemental metals now affect Accuracy and Critical more heavily. (5, from 2).
- Charge Mind's cost has been increased to 20 FP.
- The Reboot Timer has been changed to 6 hours instead of 3.
- If you are at least ten levels higher than all enemies in battle, you now gain an additional +50% chance to Flee successfully.
- You can now destroy items by right clicking them in your inventory and selecting 'destroy item'. Donation and quest items can't be destroyed this way. I will not be returning items you destroy, so be careful (you will get 2 prompts to make sure you want to do so, so shouldn't be hard).
- Maximum monster speed has been changed to 'Fast' (rather than Normal). This change was originally to combat lag; I'm slowly turning it back towards the intended settings.
- Mouse movement has been improved; if you click a new spot while moving, you will move towards it, rather than having your movement stopped immediately.
- Various fixes and corrections. If you notice something isn't fixed, please bump the appropriate topic.