ID:1374962

"I had a giant robot once... ONCE!" - The Engineer

Statistics:

-Melee rank:     O O O - - (Average)

-Range rank:  O O O - - (Average)

-Mobility rank: O O O - - (Average)

Abilities:

-Deploy Turret / Destroy Turret
The Engineer deploys a turret he has built from scraps. This ability replaces the Engineer's range ability and shoots for him. Reactivating this ability will destroy the active turret.
Cooldown: 5 seconds

-Barrier Belt 3000
The Engineer activates his latest invention; the Barrier Belt 3000. This creates a barrier that shields the Engineer from one attack.
Cooldown: 10 seconds

-Battle Suit
The Engineer enters into his armored battle suit. This suit provides protection from five attacks and grants the Engineer a whole new set of attacks. After five hits it will break, returning the Engineer to his normal state.
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Battle suit only:

-Overloaded Cannon
The Engineer charges his cannon but it malfunctions and fires a huge blast in front of him doing huge damage, but it instantly breaks his battle suit.(Must charge for 1 second)

-Discharge
The Engineer attempts to shield himself with the Barrier Belt 3000, but it malfunctions and causes an electric shock. Those around the Engineer become dazed and cannot use their abilities for 1 second. The shock also counts as a hit to the Engineer's battle suit.
Cooldown: 2 seconds

-Engineer
The Engineer breaks himself free from his battle suit.

Tips:

• - If the Engineer smashes his wrench against his turret it will heal.

• - The turret has a high firing rate. Trick players into an ambush.

• - Save barrier for when you think a player is going to use a strong ability or combo.
TF2!!!
Mixed with Samus from Super Smash Brothers! +1
I think the engineer needs one more attack skill that doesnt involve having the suit. Once it breaks which is not that hard (specially if youre gonna be using the skills it provides), youre gonna be running around for a minute getting merked on.
@Cubanbling - I agree with you. Even though the engineer has his high firing turret he feels as though he falls off against other characters. I have changed all the character's last abilities to 30 second cooldowns. This allows the Engineer a defense mode.. (Engineer) and an attack mode (Battle Suit). There will be more specific tweaks on his character coming.

@Yut Put - These are informational pages if people want to learn more about a certain character.Character discussion and character suggestions are allowed here.
In response to Akto
That sounds good, while he's in engineer mode give it more of an assist player type to it and then on the other let him go for the dogs and gunship killstreaks. That would be nice.
If a character is posted that means that it is currently in the game, playable.
Currently, I am working on a barrier bar. It will be sort of like a health bar but will measure the amount of shield the player has left. In the game right now, when the battle suit breaks it actually turns into pieces that follow gravity rules.
mmm i find it interesting, or moreso odd, that the engineer should have higher mobility than an assassin; I reckon that an assassin should be quite athletic/agile -discounting the state where they blend into the darkness and, by precursor of being stealthy, make smaller movements... this'd in turn support the idea that in-game (for that period of time alone, being my point) their mobility is hampered or reduced.

I'd like to know more about your view on an assassin in your game, considering the point i bring up.
I understand where you are coming from, logically it would make sense. The only reason on the rank system that Engineer has higher mobility is because the engineer never slows down due to an ability. The rank goes off average speed and because the assassin slows down when he goes into stealth, it reduces his mobility slightly. Another note is that when in the Engineer goes into the battle suit he receives a small speed boost.
Ah ok, that explanation does make sense and help clarify things.

Well.. i'll be looking to see when this becomes hosted again, have yet to give it a try and it does seem interesting :D.