These features, as advertised, are amazingly good and I can't wait to use them!

Will we see any more attention given to bug reports / feature requests soon? Seeing that, especially for bug reports, would just be icing on this tasty cake.
In response to Kaiochao
@Kaiochao If any buttons are down, then that is already handled (drag n' drop support), so there's no need to implement it a second time.
Awesome update. I can see lots of use coming out of features like animate(), matrix, transform, and alpha :D
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
I created a spinning square that grows and shrinks. I feel like a kid learning DM again. This is awesome.

Agreed.

I second this.
BYOND Santa came early. There goes my school work.
This will make everything much better
In response to Topkasa
You're joking, right?
In response to Kaiochao
Is the drag/drop setup not doing enough to deliver the right info when a button is held? If not I can look into it.
In response to Lummox JR
The MouseDrag events are only called when the mouse changes over_objects, like MouseEntered.
No splitting of the server/client threading for Dream Seeker yet?
There were some issues with that but it's not dead yet.
IMPOSSIBRUUU
Thank you so much for your time on this, it all looks great. I think I'm going to call in sick for a month straight and play with it.
animate() looks amazing. Could I do something like animate(MyTorchAtom, luminosity = rand(3, 6), time = 5, loop = -1) to make a 'flickering' torch, or would it just calculate rand() once beforehand and thus not really 'flicker'?
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I created a spinning square that grows and shrinks. I feel like a kid learning DM again. This is awesome.

I'm having so much fun with this right now! XD
"Atoms can be transformed in 2D with [b]rotation[/b], scaling, and translation."

Forgive me if I sound dense here, but you could Turn icons before right? So is this like a better way, and without generating any extra resources? They used to crop off as well if they went out of the bounds of the 32x32 tile. :)
Downloading. Thank you.
Having problems with using external .html and .css files, hope it gets looked at.
In response to Giacomand
Giacomand wrote:
Having problems with using external .html and .css files, hope it gets looked at.

Only if you post a detailed bug report.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Giacomand wrote:

Only if you post a detailed bug report.

Sure did. http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1376452

Does anyone know how to use the new color variable? I can't figure it out.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5